Life got busy...

Hi everyone! 

So I haven't written a blog post in almost a year, but I'm about to start up again! 

Instead of blogging I decided to focus all my attention on my 3rd year at university. On Thursday 8th September I graduated from university with a First Class Honours Degree in Product Design. 

I had the most AMAZING time at university and I have made some definite friends for life. 





During my time away from blogging, I have also gained an internship working for Next as a homeware designer! I started working there just after I finished university in June and I am absolutely loving it! I've been designing all sorts of things that are going to be sold in store next year (I still can't quite get my head around that!).

So I thought I would just do this little life update before I started blogging again. 

I now have weekends free and this is the time I am going to start dedicating to writing blog posts :-) Lets hope life doesn't get too busy again! 

Thanks for reading

1 comment

  1. Congrats to all your success! That's amazing to be able to have found a creative job you enjoy, you'll have to tell us your secrets.

    emma.
    Not Copper Armour // Bloglovin'

    ReplyDelete

© hellolaura x
Maira Gall