Part 2- My Favourite Naked 3 Palette Combinations


A while ago I wrote a blog post about my favourite Naked palette combinations and as most people liked the post, I thought it would be nice to do a part 2 with my Naked 3 palette! 

I use the Naked 3 palette almost every day because the colours are so neutral and the palette is very versatile with the makeup looks you can create! You could create a very natural look to wear for work, school/uni etc, or you could create a dramatic look for a night out. Here are some of the combinations I use for either work/uni or to go out!


This is quite a neutral combination of colours, starting from the left we have Burnout, Liar and Blackheart. This creates a really nice natural pink/brown smokey eye. I sometimes use the two colours Burnout and Liar to create a lighter smokey eye when i'm in a rush to get ready for work or uni! This combination can be worked to create a more dramatic smokey eye.


These colours could be used to create a more dramatic or a striking everyday look. Starting from the left we have Limit, Trick and Factory. Trick is a very copper colour and this is what can make this combination look quite dramatic. I used this combination for a works Christmas party as I wanted to look like I had made an effort but I still wanted quite a natural look and these colours worked perfectly. 


Lastly we have a combination that I use basically everyday. Most of the colours in the Naked 3 palette are extremely shimmery and sometimes for a more natural look, matte works best. These are the most matte colours in this palette;(starting left) Strange, Nooner and Darkside. I use Strange on the inner corners and below my brow as a highlight, I then apply Nooner all over the lid and Darkside in the crease. This creates a really natural look that is great for everyday! 


I hope you enjoyed this post and I hope that it has given you some inspiration for different colour combinations to try! 

Thanks for reading

6 comments

  1. I don't have the Naked 3 palette but I do have the Makeup Revoluton Iconic 3 palette which is (as I'm sure you know!) a dupe of it, so I'll give some of these looks a try :)
    Rebecca | The Two Twenty Somethings
    Xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I would like to purchase the Makeup Revolution palette one day, are the shadows quite shimmery or more matte? :-) x

      Delete
  2. What a lovely post! My favourite combination is the last one!

    Hannah xx
    littlevintagecloset.blogspot.co.nz

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow i love these colours! I have the naked 2 palette but will hopefully be purchasing the naked 3 palette soon.
    love the post, looking forward to your next.
    Holly x
    simplyhollyx.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm glad you posted this - I really struggle with working out how best to use Naked3 as the pinks are quite far out of my comfort zone, so this post has been really helpful. Thank you for sharing! x

    Laura @ Lolaandbehold

    ReplyDelete

© hellolaura x
Maira Gall