Easy Everyday Neutral Smokey Eye Tutorial



Hi everyone! Today I thought I would do something a bit different and actually film a tutorial kind of video! This is my first time editing and uploading a video so... I'm very sorry if the editing isn't up to standard but this is the best I could do for my first try! 

I've been using the Soap & Glory Lid stuff palette almost everyday for about 5 weeks now and I love it! Its so easy to apply and the colours blend so well to create a perfect every day smokey eye! In the video I also applied a winged liner and my favourite mascara- all of which are high street brands! The video for the application process is below! 


Video



These are all the products that I used in this video. Please find links to all these products listed below! 

Thanks for reading




No comments

Post a Comment

© hellolaura x
Maira Gall