5 Beauty Favourites I'm Loving This Month

This month I have been loving so many products and in this blog post I wanted to feature some of my favourites that I've been reaching for on a daily basis! 



First off are the Colour 24 hour tattoo eye shadows. I bought 2 of these and I haven't stopped using them! They are so easy to apply and they are actually indestructible. They stay on ALL day without fading or smudging! I picked up the colours 35-On and on Bronze and 91- Creme De Rose. They are both really easy colours to wear and the bronze colour is perfect for autumn! 


Next is the Max Factor Creme Puff Blush in colour 30- Gorgeous Berries. These blushes remind me of MAC mineralise products with the mixed baked colours. They are so pigmented, blendable and VERY affordable. I pick this up as my go-to blush every day!


Up next is the Tanya Burr cosmetics Matte Nail Polish in the colour Soft Pyjamas. This colour is absolutely gorgeous and it gives an amazing matte effect. The problem I have found with matte nail polishes is that they chip so easily but I haven't had a problem with this so far! 



Lastly is this gorgeous palette by Zoeva. This is the Entaupe palette and it's such an easy palette to use. All the colours are natural looking and it has shimmer and matte shades. I love to use the Gallery and Exquisite shades together to create a very natural smokey eye.


I'd love to know what beauty products you are loving this month?

Thanks for reading



No comments

Post a Comment

© hellolaura x
Maira Gall