Perfect Polishes For Spring



It's been such lovely weather for the past week and spring is officially here! I've recently bought some of the new Quick Dry polishes from Barry M and the colours reminded me of spring time and this is what inspired this post! I have used some newer polish colours and some older ones that I always love for Spring/Summer. Here is what I've chosen as my perfect spring time nail polishes! 



Barry M Quick Dry
Colours- Full Throttle (Peach/Orange) - Lap Of Honour (Purple) - Kiss Me Quick (Pink)

These nail polishes are amazing! I have a love/hate relationship with Barry M. I've found that some of their newer collections are not of great quality. Sometimes my nails chip so easily depending which polish I go for, however this new range is completely different! They last about 3-4 days without chipping and they dry extremely quickly. At first I thought the finish would be quite matte because most fast drying nail polishes tend to be but they are actually quite shiny! The range has mostly pastel colours which I think is perfect for the spring and summer!



Barry M Gelly Hi-Shine
Colour- Blueberry

I love this colour for spring time, It is the perfect medium between pastel and vibrant colours. It has a very high shine but again this is one of the Barry M ranges that I find chips extremely quickly so you will need a bottom and top coat of clear polish to avoid this problem. I tend to use the O.P.I Nail Envy top coat strengthener.  



Rimmel 60 Second Dry
Colour- 504 Districtly Come Dancing

A perfect turquoise colour for spring time. I always love wearing these colours to add a bit of pop to a boring outfit. I'm not sure about the 60 second dry though... whenever I have used this it just takes around the same time to dry as normal nail polish. It has a really high quality shine and again looks great with a clear top coat. I don't find that this polish chips quickly but it does need at least 2 coats for the colour to look as bold as it does in the bottle!



Maybelline Colour Show
Colour- 110 Urban Coral

My mum actually picked up this nail polish for about 40p in a sale and it's such a beautiful colour. This one is definitely my favourite colour for spring time at the moment. It is a really bold coral colour and lasts for so long with a top coat. It has a really high shine and looks amazing on any skin tone. 



And these are all my favourite nail polishes that I will definitely be over using this spring! 

I'd love to know your favourite nail polish colours for spring/summer time, let me know in the comments! 


Thanks for reading!





Find me on

3 comments

  1. hey I really like your blog and so ive nominated you as part of the Liebster award check it out on my page


    www.cutiepiefrizzy.blogspot.co.uk :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Rimmel polishes. The Barry M shades look lovely :)

    Sarah | sarahanne14.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love them all, the new Barry M ones are great!

    ReplyDelete

© hellolaura x
Maira Gall