Charlotte Tilbury Sculpt & Highlight Review

Sorry I've been away for such a long time. Finishing my second year at university really took the blogging flare out of me for a while, now I have my results, I can relax and restart doing what I love!

Whilst taking a break from blogging, I still kept up with what the blogging community were crazing about and this product is something that was being reviewed a lot and I just had to try it. 

Sculpt and Highlight was the first Charlotte Tilbury product i've bought and its one of the best products I've ever used. The sculpt colour really compliments my skin tone and it isn't orange or shimmery which I find when using other bronzers/contour powders. I use the sculpt side to lightly contour my face- Cheekbones, around my forehead, under my chin and lightly on the sides of my nose. I've found that this product has worked best for me with the kind of 'natural contoured' look and it doesn't look like your face is caked in makeup. 

I don't use highlights very often but since the weather has been getting much hotter here in the UK I've found myself using the highlight in this kit almost every day. It has a beautiful golden highlight colour that looks amazing and almost natural on the skin. It gives a gorgeous glow and brightens up my whole face- just lovely! 

I would definitely recommend this kit to anyone that wants a natural sculpted looking face without the creamy based products. The kit is quite pricey but from the quality of the colour, packaging and the long lasting effect, I'd say this product is well worth the money!

Thanks for reading



8 comments

  1. This sounds like a lovely product!

    xo, Liz
    http://lipstickandconfetti.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've read a lot of reviews about this product, i think it looks really nice but at the same time it's easy to find something similar for less
    x,Abril
    The Color Palette

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great post how much did you buy it for, looks amazing xx

    www.raachmariebeauty.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think it was around £40 so quite pricey! x

      Delete
  4. I've been looking at buying a Charlotte Tilbury product for a while now, looks like this will have to be my first purchase! I'm going into my second year of university studying fashion, looks like i'd better prepare myself :( x

    http://alltheragefashionn.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was my first CT purchase too and I love it!!! Good luck in your second year at uni!! x

      Delete
  5. I would love to try this...if I get my hands on this product..:)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love Charlotte Tilbury products :) I recently picked up the other shade in this and have also been using it a lot more than expected! xx

    Jasmine Talks Beauty

    ReplyDelete

© hellolaura x
Maira Gall