A day in the life of...




Today me and my boyfriend Kyle went to the Peak District to have a 'long' walk. The walk didn't turn out that long, we only did 3.7km BUT we were climbing up huge hills, we wanted to make it up the Mam Tor hill but when we got there, we realised we hadn't checked the time on the pay and display ticket and had to go back! 

When we got to the top of one hill, it was snowing/hailing in our faces and I've never been in wind so strong! We had to lean so far forward to even be able to walk. I'll definitely need to have a hot Lush bath and apply plenty of moisturiser tonight! I took a few pictures whilst on the walk and thought it would be nice to share them on my blog! 



I couldn't do it as well as Kyle :-(



This is the Mam Tor hill that we originally went to climb up but we didn't check the parking time and had to walk another mile to get back to the car! 



We climbed up the hill on the right hand side of this picture, The hill did go higher than that further back, very tiring and slippy!

Theres so many places to explore at the Peak District and if you love walking/exploring like we do, this is definitely the place to go! 



Thanks for reading

4 comments

  1. Aww these pictures are so cute! I nominated you for the Liebster Award! Check it out if you get a minute? xx

    http://lordlaura.blogspot.fr/2015/02/nominations-awards-nominations-awards.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely pictures! BTW I tagged you on the This or That Tag in my blog read more about it here: http://in1997.blogspot.com/2015/03/this-or-that-tag.html

    -Maria

    ReplyDelete
  3. The view must have been beautiful from up there!

    I nominated you for the Versatile Blogger Award! Check it out here: http://callmehappiness.blogspot.be/2015/03/versatile-blogger-award.html

    xx Inès

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh my gosh that looks sooo fun, i love walks like that xxx

    daisayy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

© hellolaura x
Maira Gall